TrollStore is a utility for signing .ipa files. It utilizes an exploit in iOS and iPadOS that allows you to permanently sign third-party apps that are not available on the App Store. So unlike traditional third-party installation methods like AltStore and Sideloady, which need to re-sign apps every 7 days (for a free Apple developer account) or 365 days (for a paid Apple developer account), you won’t need to re-sign apps you install through TrollStore.
TrollStore can install almost any .ipa file, including modified and/or jailbreak apps. Therefore, you can use TrollStore, to permanently sign the Taurine or unc0ver jailbreak tools, as well as the upcoming Cheyote jailbreak tool for iOS and iPadOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4).
TrollStore itself is not a jailbreak. It is simply a tool that uses an exploit of iOS and iPadOS 15.4.1 (15.5b4) and later versions to install third-party apps.
How to install TrollStore on iOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4)
To install TrollStore on an iPhone or iPad running iOS or iPadOS 15.0-15.4.1 (15.5b4), you’ll need to first download the TrollStore app. To install TrollStore we’ll be showing you Sideloadly as an example, but you can use AltStore. Here’s how to do it:
1. Download and install Sideloadly on your PC or MAC. You can download it for both macOS and Windows here – Download Sideloadly.
2. After installation, run Sideloadly.
3. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC using a Lightning cable.
4. Make sure Sideloadly has detected your iPhone or iPad and enter your Apple ID email address:
Note: If Sideloadly doesn’t see your iPhone or iPad, you may need to click «trust this device», either on your Mac/PC or on the iPhone itself.
5. After successful installation, open the following URL:
6. Download TrollInstaller.ipa:
7. Once downloaded, go to your Downloads folder and locate the TrollInstaller.ipa file.
8. Drag and drop the TrollInstaller.ipa file into the Sideloadly app to the IPA icon:
9. In the Sideloadly window, click the «Start» button:
10. A window will appear asking for a password, enter your Apple ID password, then click the blue OK button:
11. After that, the message Done will appear in Sideloadly. This means that TrollInstaller has successfully installed.
12. On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
13. Go to «Basic» → «VPN and Device Management» and tap on your Apple ID:
14. Tap on the blue «Verify app» button, then tap «Verify» again when prompted.
15. Now that iOS trusts your certificate, go back to the Home screen and launch the TrollInstaller app.
16. Tap the blue «Install» button at the bottom of the app:
This will start the process of installing the TrollStore app on your device.
17. When TrollInstaller is finished, you can return to the Home screen, find the TrollStore app, and launch it:
You have successfully installed TrollStore and can now use it to sign apps on your device indefinitely, even without a jailbreak.
You will no longer need a computer to re-sign apps via AltStore or SideLoadly.